Responsibilities for the role:
- Perform base analysis or technical review on pricing and experience analysis on existing and new business / tenders, and approve relevant documents in a timely manner, having regard to risks accepted and quality of data / inputs.
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of the Superannuation and Group Insurance product and regulatory environment in Australia.
- Maintain satisfactory working relationships with relationship managers, product managers, underwriters, lawyers and claims managers as necessary to support the above activities.
- Assist in setting and meeting clear delivery dates for pricing deliverables.
- Provide clear specification of data requirements for pricing to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise to the Group Pricing team.
- Ensure pricing meets corporate profitability targets and relevant corporate and regulatory standards, including high quality documentation.
- Develop and maintain pricing and experience analysis models in line with Actuarial Pricing Standards.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree in Actuarial Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years actuarial experience in a life insurance company
- Group Insurance Pricing, valuation or related actuarial experience.
- Qualified as a Fellow of the Actuaries Institute (or equivalent)
If you're interested, please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307 or email email@example.com