- Support client-related pricing and experience analysis activities through timely completion of reinsurance quotations.
- Development of technical tools and solutions in a timely and accurate manner, including delivery of pricing terms and product development solutions to clients.
- Continuously improve pricing process, pricing models and operational efficiency in order to be able to provide market best practice insights, including sufficient knowledge sharing with the rest of the team.
Education / Qualifications
- Qualified Actuary (FIAA or equivalent) with experience in the Individual Life pricing or similar technical roles within Australia or similar markets
- Excellent technical actuarial and analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of life insurance products, distribution and underwriting practices.
- Problem solver with the ability to independently develop and implement new methodologies.
- Experience with R, Python or similar.
- Experience with database packages (SQL Server preferable).