Our client, an Australian Life Insurance company is currently searching for a number of contract roles for an experience investigations project. This role will suit someone who has recently arrived in Australia from overseas with either a skilled migrant visa or someone with a working holiday visa.
Key elements of this role as as follows:
- Data Validation – reconciliation of raw data from policy administration systems to financial reporting systems
- Experience Investigations – carry out experience investigations, analyse trends, recommend assumption changes, communicate the trends and impacts to the various stakeholders.
- Insights – investigate, understand and report on recent trends and their impact on the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Actuarial exams working towards completion of Actuarial studies, with some progress in or completion of Part II exams.
- At least two years’ industry experience would generally be expected for this role.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with ability to review reasonableness of numeric outputs and apply judgement
- Ability to communicate concisely in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise to meet deadlines and achieve results under pressure
- Ability to interpret and analyse relevant data to diagnose issues, trends and emerging problems.
If you are interested to find out more about this role, please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307 or email email@example.com