- Valuation - Support, as required, the monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Experience Studies - Collection and analysis of data for product profitability analysis and determination of valuation assumptions
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Financial Condition Report.
- Statistical Returns – assist, as required, in the preparation of statistical data for submission to APRA.
- Business Planning – to assist in the production of models to incorporate in the business plan.
- Continuous Improvement – proactively contribute to the identification and implementation of ways to do things better.
- Degree in actuarial science, mathematics or business related field
- Internship experience or actuarial experience in Life Insurance.
- Excellent numerical skills. Skilled with PC Applications such as Excel and Access
- Ability to maintain good relationships and manage workflow.
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to achieve continuous improvement.