- Collaborating across the Actuarial and Pricing teams, including model development, data and process optimisation and identifying experience drivers.
- Continuous improvement of experience investigation models and assumption setting process for all Life Insurance products.
- Use machine learning and advanced statistical techniques to optimise pricing, risk management and operational procedures.
- Assist in cross functional business initiatives including the design and implementation of valuable business insights and performance metrics and reports.
- Develop new tools and techniques to create and fulfil user demand for customer and scheme-level claim analytics.
- Oversee and participate in the implementation and operation of tools (including R) to support the above activities.
- Manage staff members engaged in the collection and detailed analysis of claims and other relevant data.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- FIAA (or equivalent)
- Tertiary degree in a financial or statistical discipline (e.g. statistics, actuarial, commerce, mathematics).
- Experience in performing experience investigations for Life Insurance products.
- Strong research, analytical and modelling experience along with practical experience in data modelling, data mining and data manipulation.
- Experience in using R for end-to-end data analytics (data extraction, manipulation, modelling and visualisation).