Senior role with responsibility for pricing of Group Risk business including industry funds, master trusts and corporate plans.
- Conduct group risk pricing/re-pricing as per guidelines. Assist Group Risk Pricing Manager in training pricing analysts and review and approve Group Risk quotes
- Preparation of pricing and claims reports for industry funds and master trusts
- Timely provision of technical advice to internal stakeholders and external clients. Liaise with reinsurers as appropriate
- Review and enhance pricing models as appropriate
- Individual scheme pricing sign-off including appropriate selection/triage of risks
- Negotiate with intermediaries and clients on Group Risk terms.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 5+ years group risk pricing experience, including extensive experience of pricing large and complex arrangements such as industry funds and master trusts.
- Experience and ability to mentor and train pricing analysts.
- Qualified Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307 or email email@example.com