- Carry out pricing and experience analysis (quantitative and qualitative) on existing and new business tenders.
- Support the Head of Pricing by preparing client presentations, providing valuable pricing insights to Industry Superannuation Fund executives.
- Develop, maintain, use and supervise pricing and experience analysis models.
- Support the Head of Pricing to ensure pricing meets corporate profitability targets and relevant corporate and regulatory standards.
- Support the development of new product designs.
- Engage and manage reinsurance partnerships.
- Compile and maintain documentation of pricing decisions, methodology and assumptions.
- Maintain good working knowledge of the relevant product, market and regulatory environment in Australia.
- Consult with underwriters, product managers, lawyers and claims managers where necessary.
- Develop, share knowledge and skills with actuaries and other staff.
- Degree in Actuarial Sciences, mathematics or related field.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Skilled with applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Ideally someone with at least 3 years of experience in related actuarial business roles.
- Exam progress – minimum completion of Part I, Part II exams and one Part III exam with Actuaries Institute or equivalent body.