- Assist in the optimisation of product margins and profitability for the Wealth portfolio, taking into account product mix, anticipated sales volumes, retention, inforce business growth, expense unit costs, capital requirements and other profit drivers.
- Assist in the management of the product margins and profitability for the Wealth Portfolio, including pricing of new and inforce business in line with strategic plan assumptions.
- Assist in the design and recommendation of fees and incentives for the Wealth Portfolio.
- Analyse and communicate impact of "test and learn" exercises in relation to pricing strategy.
- Undertake continuous improvement initiatives to improve personal and team productivity.
- Ensure product and offer pricing is compliant and operates within risk appetite.
- Proactively seek exposure to new challenges to enhance skills and capabilities.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant business discipline eg (actuarial studies, finance etc.)
- 1-4 years’ experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- Demonstrated experience in margin and profit management.
- Detailed understanding of investment and superannuation platform markets, competitors, and the legislative and compliance environment
- Demonstrated understanding of capital, profit and value measures and drivers
- Ability to identify and build pricing capabilities including methodologies, assumptions and pricing models
- Ability to design and execute "test and learn" pricing techniques
If you are interested in this role, please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307, or email firstname.lastname@example.org