A leading Life Reinsurer has created a new actuarial projects team to run a number of exciting initiatives which will be implemented across the Australian business. The projects include:
- IFRS 17 implementation.
- Treaty implementation projects.
- Implementation of new actuarial modelling software.
- Ad-hoc divisional projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good understanding of the life insurance industry, preferably in respect of risk products in Australia
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject area: mathematics, statistics, actuarial studies.
- A student member or associate member of an actuarial body, making good progress with exams.
- Experience in an actuarial role either with a life (re)insurer, or life consultancy.
- Excellent technical actuarial and analytical skills
- Needs to be organised, deadline focused and have good analytical skills.
- Thinks for themselves, will challenge status quo.
- Ability to manage stakeholders across teams and geographies.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org