- Qualified/Part Qualified Actuarial background.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work key stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements and then document these requirements into data specifications.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven working experience in the data field (preferably within Financial Services/Insurance Business)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with Prophet or equivalent projection software.
- Relevant SQL and database analysis experience.
- Knowledge and experience using various database solutions for analysing large datasets (Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, MS Access) would be well regarded.