Our consultancy client is looking for actuaries who are interested in growing their career in advising the financial services sector, specifically within their Life Insurance practice. They are looking for talented professionals to join with varying levels of experience from two years, nearly qualified actuaries through to actuaries with five or more years of post-qualification experience.
These roles will provide you with opportunities to apply your knowledge and experience to deliver pragmatic commercial and strategic solutions to clients. You will build valuable relationships with financial services clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
In your role you will:
· Use your analytical skills and experience to help clients gain fresh insights to quantify their risk and improve their performance.
· Be able to work in multi-disciplinary teams, valuing and interpreting other subject matter expertise to build new solutions for our clients.
· Develop your actuarial and consulting skillset by working with a number of senior actuaries across a range of projects including policy and strategic advice, capital and risk management, pricing, liability valuation and Appointed Actuary work
We’re looking for people with experience in the following areas:
· Analytical and other quantitative skills (Actuaries preferred)
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· Experience and interest in Life insurance sectors across one or more of the following areas: valuation, pricing, capital management, risk management
· Ability to manage projects, pursue new opportunities and develop and mentor junior staff as appropriate.
If you are interested to hear more about these roles, then please contact Richard Kirwan on 0418 310 307 or email email@example.com